"Freedom is not a permission to do what you like. It’s the power to do what you ought."
-Dr. Os Guinness’ full lecture, “A Free People’s Suicide” delivered at Socrates in the City. He talks about sustainable freedom.
10 Notes/ Hide
- skankable reblogged this from indiohistorian
- russel099 likes this
- concentratedpoetry reblogged this from jaredramos
- concentratedpoetry likes this
- mrengine likes this
- jaredramos reblogged this from margoism
- mindsplat likes this
- the-perks-of-being-alone likes this
- autumnsoliloquy reblogged this from indiohistorian
- margoism reblogged this from indiohistorian
- indiohistorian posted this